Sunday 31 January 2016

While waiting for Raspberry Pi PART 2. Best developing side

Still waiting for Raspberry, Next post should be, about raspberry.. but it still somewhere... I always want to write something, but I don't know how create post from nothing, so all my posts is for some reasons

Before I wrote post about dark developer side. Now I want to share some good points of this life style. I spend tons of hours learning coding secrets, I spend tons of hours staring to screen, but after all that years I get my freedom... Now I can work where I want to... I just need computer and internet. Sometimes enough to have smartphone.

When I started it was my dream. In all that time I forgot about that... Time is going so fast. But now I remember that. It is so great. On the plans now places where I will work is Germany and later Iceland. All that hours give me experience which let me do what I want to do... Of course not a summer house in private island... But be free from jobs hours, places where I should be but don't want... And etc ...

Simple thinks can give a lot of pleasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment