Sunday 24 January 2016

While waiting for Pi...

Hi,
Still waiting for Raspberry Pi... Worst think buying from China is delivery time.... Already waiting for 22 days... By tracking key it says, packet is already in my country.. So maybe only few days left. Now I have a lot of work with other projects. So waiting so long and I will not have time to play with that small computer... No way!
Before one week I tried browse in deep web or like other call it dark web. Yes it great place to buy not legal thinks. I was very exited how nice that dark think work... You can bought anything... I mean ANYTHING. You can bought LSD and Colt in couple clicks... Sounds nice? It is not. It just big scam and if you are new in this stuff you will be scammed.
In youtube.com you can find easy access to Deep Web Wiki. Wiki name sounds trustworthy source, but not deep web wiki. It just list of nice scams. Where you can bought 'anything', like cloned CC, paypal accounts with thousands inside and etc... nobody don't sell money for money. It is not logic.
Scams looks like really trust websites. But it is enough search in normal web for reviews. You will find only 'scam alert'.
Why it is nice? A lot of people interested in all that illegal stuff, they pay bitcoins for nothing and they can't do anything. Like 'Hello, it is police station? I just was cheated when i tried bought some weed'. It is really nice working machine. Maybe more deep you can really find what you are looking for, but you wouldn't find links in google.
How ever all transactions is in bitcoins. Now you can pay with bitcoins not only in deep web for 'anything', but you can pay with it and in legal shops for goods. Now one bitcoin cost about 300£.
OK. Back to Raspberry Pi theme... After few days I will get it (finally). First job for it will be bitcoins mining. I now it is useless now to try mine bitcoins with Raspberry, but it just for fun, check how it is working. I will make tutorial how to set up it and I will show some statistic. While I will work with other projects, Raspberry will be little cute miner.

No comments:

Post a Comment