Wednesday 6 January 2016

Waiting for raspberry Pi...

Few days ago I ordered Raspberry Pi 2. So exited for that... Now just thinking from where to start, or make my own web server or buy more parts and start build drone or robot... Worst thing in programmer life is time deficit. So many ideas, but only 24h in day, from which 6-4 for sleeping. But I think couple new posts will be about 'Game of Pi'.

So why I am writing this post, if I don't have it yet. If somebody will find this blog and will read post about 'How to start programming' this text is like part 2. Raspberry Pi is good sandbox to meet with linux, touch it with SSH.

You can do a lot of things on this cheap 'computer' (why '' ?, because i think it is more like phone motherboard) How ever it is good practice do some stuff from your computer on other device which is near you.
Raspberry Pi for my gives a lot of ides which I can do on my ultra-book, but  it is not interesting, because... I don't know how to explain. Need to sense it. Today I search for some stuff in internet and maybe if will be free time in the future  I will try do tutorial how to make your own drone for 50£. Yes, I know.. raspberry Pi 2 cost about 27£... but raspberry Pi zero cost only 4£ and it have enough power to control drone :)

And now it is time for bed.. Hard to be student, programmer (I have real job), boyfriend and social figure... (for last kidding, after I chose developer way social life left in 3th place)

No comments:

Post a Comment