Sunday 10 January 2016

Developers dark side....

After 16h sitting near PC I make break. I am totally empty for now and remember to update blog. Any ideas what to write... So first think which come to head is developer dark side...

PC eating time very fast. Just was morning. First coffee and cigarette. Now it is time for sleeping, but a lot of job left. Need to finish... If you are developer you can't plan your time like normal peoples. One small problem which was solved hundreds time in 30min can kill few hours very easy... My eyes red and I really tired, but job need to be done... but when? maybe 4hours left, what next? 3-4 hours of sleeping, day in job, after job many work at home with small thinks and again and again... Sometimes I ask myself. why?

At moments like now I really don't know... in 2 years I get some weight (23kg), from six abs pack left ... not six pack... ;DD I lost a lot of. But developing give for you big pleasure, when after tons of hours trying to resolve problem it fixed... That feeling is amazing... How ever developing really not good for health, social skills and etc... If you can't sit in one place, don't try this life style...


No comments:

Post a Comment