Monday 6 April 2015

Why you need think before buying?

Peoples spend a lot of moneys for brand. Not for futures or something. Just for brand. But ask yourself or you need think for use or for brand... You can save a lot of money and get better. Before buying something I always check where I can get it cheaper and or exist alternatives. For example I needed new phone. I don't wanted iPhone. Samsungs looks grate. How ever it is big brand. HTC, Sony, LG now is not so popular. But after some researches I bought LG G3 and I am so happy with it. It have amazing screen. (resolution 1440x2560) it is fast and camera good as well. This choose  save about 100£ and I am happy with that. Plus after peoples ask me why this phone? I explain that phone is enough  good and save some cash for me and I show that I thinking, not just taking what marketing giving for us. Reason is because they giving for us only brand, if we all will start do researches  before buying, companies will be interested give us better futures, not only feeling that we need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment